V manualy som nasiel len toto, ale kde najdem tie MIDI clock?
Synching loops to MIDI Clock
VoiceLive Touch 2 can sync to MIDI Clock received at either its
USB or physical MIDI inputs. This allows you to make new loops
and play them back in time with a computer audio sequencer
(DAW), a drum machine or an arranger keyboard. Note that
MIDI Clock is not MIDI Time Code (MTC), which VoiceLive
Touch 2 does not support.
– Connect VoiceLive Touch 2 to your DAW or MIDI Clock source via
USB or physical MIDI cable.
– When using the physical MIDI In on Touch 2, set the MIDI CTRL setting in the MIDI page of the Setup menu to MIDI. Otherwise, leave
it set to Merge.
– Ensure that your clock source is set to transmit MIDI Clock to VoiceLive Touch 2.
– Set MIDI Tempo in the Setup menu Metronome page to Slave.
– Set Met:Off in the Loop Tools menu to On or Shh.
– Initiate playback on your clock source.
– Record and play back loops as you would using the Metronome. Your Record and Play button presses will be quantized to the closest beat. Note that VoiceLive Touch 2 syncs
to beats only, not bars.
HP ProBook 4540S, Desktop Intel core i5, 8GB RAM, Focusite Saffire PRO 40, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Fostex PM-0.5, Korg Pad Kontrol, TC-Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2, Microkorg XL, AKG C3000, AKG K271 MKII Studio, AKG Q460 Quincy Jones, Studiologic VMK 88 PLUS