Voice live touch 2 s cubase

Sekvencery Steinberg Cubase a Nuendo
Odpovědět
juresh

Voice live touch 2 s cubase

Příspěvek od juresh »

Ahojte

Viete mi poradit, ako zosynchronizovat tento vokalovy procesor s niecim externym, s cubase napr?
Tak ako v tomto videu Pusti si v PC elektronicke beaty a potom len dohrava slucky, ktore sa drzia presne toho tempa.
Mne vzdy po nejakej dobe slucky zacnu utekat, no jej sa to drzi.

vdaka
HP ProBook 4540S, Desktop Intel core i5, 8GB RAM, Focusite Saffire PRO 40, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Fostex PM-0.5, Korg Pad Kontrol, TC-Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2, Microkorg XL, AKG C3000, AKG K271 MKII Studio, AKG Q460 Quincy Jones, Studiologic VMK 88 PLUS

juresh

Re: Voice live touch 2 s cubase

Příspěvek od juresh »

V manualy som nasiel len toto, ale kde najdem tie MIDI clock?

Synching loops to MIDI Clock
VoiceLive Touch 2 can sync to MIDI Clock received at either its
USB or physical MIDI inputs. This allows you to make new loops
and play them back in time with a computer audio sequencer
(DAW), a drum machine or an arranger keyboard. Note that
MIDI Clock is not MIDI Time Code (MTC), which VoiceLive
Touch 2 does not support.
– Connect VoiceLive Touch 2 to your DAW or MIDI Clock source via
USB or physical MIDI cable.
– When using the physical MIDI In on Touch 2, set the MIDI CTRL setting in the MIDI page of the Setup menu to MIDI. Otherwise, leave
it set to Merge.
– Ensure that your clock source is set to transmit MIDI Clock to VoiceLive Touch 2.
– Set MIDI Tempo in the Setup menu Metronome page to Slave.
– Set Met:Off in the Loop Tools menu to On or Shh.
– Initiate playback on your clock source.
– Record and play back loops as you would using the Metronome. Your Record and Play button presses will be quantized to the closest beat. Note that VoiceLive Touch 2 syncs
to beats only, not bars.
HP ProBook 4540S, Desktop Intel core i5, 8GB RAM, Focusite Saffire PRO 40, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Fostex PM-0.5, Korg Pad Kontrol, TC-Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2, Microkorg XL, AKG C3000, AKG K271 MKII Studio, AKG Q460 Quincy Jones, Studiologic VMK 88 PLUS

juresh

Re: Voice live touch 2 s cubase

Příspěvek od juresh »

dakujem, prisiel som na to aj sam :D
Transport menu>Project Synchronization Setup>MIDI Clock Out>(checkmark the desired MIDI Clock Destination).

Odpovědět